NODI LOUNGER – NODI COLLECTION
Light and airy, the silhouette of the Nodi lounger is characterized by twisted-interlaced rope in weather-resistant Canax®, stretched across a precise geometric wireframe. Pared back, refined proportions and a minimalist approach to materiality lend a casual lightness. The beautifully aligned armrests add extra comfort.
Designed by Canadian design firm Yabu Pushelberg
Curl up and relax on the versatile Senja modular sofa , the combination of a wide range of colour fabrics allows you to create the sofa you want tailored to your personal style.
NODI CHAIR : The chair’s light silhouette is characterised by a turned rope in weather-resistant Canax® that is geometrically stretched out over a sleek, sculptural frame in powdercoated stainless steel. Refined proportions and a minimalist approach to materials add a relaxed light-heartedness to the collection.
The sleek armrests follow the silhouette of the human arm in a welcoming gesture. The open weave in Canax®, a combination of PVC and natural hemp, crosses in vertical and horizontal lines, offering form and structure to the seat and back. The flexible ropework gently gives for additional comfort. The chair can be excellently combined with other designs from the Tribù collection.
REGISTA : The classic director’s chair has been given a leading role in Italian designer Monica Armani’s refined interpretation. The perfectly balanced chair combines high-tech materials and meticulous attention to detail.
The lattice back has the natural look and tactile appeal of rope. It is handwoven using an innovative weather-resistant fibre, also used to covers the armrests. The slim, elegant profile of the Regista chair is made possible by the use of powdercoated stainless steel. It allows the arms and backrest to be thin yet very strong. The slender legs are finished in durable powdercoated aluminium.
The Tosca outdoor collection is simultaneously warm and inviting, stylish and intriguing. It was the first time Tribù called upon a female designer to draw an outdoor furniture piece with a more feminine touch. Monica Armani succeeded in her challenge : rounded forms, tapered legs and an elegant seating shell in powdercoated stainless steel, upholstered with extra-wide braiding. The material for the braiding is genuinely innovative : foam mousse is encased in a seamless sheath of knitted textilene and polyolefine which makes the material weather-resistant, but also surprisingly soft to the touch. The seating comfort is especially pleasant, also thanks to the comfortable outdoor cushions.
The ILLUM collection refers to the classical Scandinavian furniture archetypes, translated with updated materials for outdoors. Aluminium is used like sculpted wood throughout the collection, with smooth transitions from crisp to soft lines. Functionality is paramount for ILLUM, without compromising on comfort and class however. The soft-curving back support provides an inviting view and seating comfort.
Exclusive, high-end garden furniture is the playing ground of Belgian TRIBÙ. In the early nineties, TRIBÙ was one of the pioneers to see the patio and the garden as an extension of the house. Backed by its many years’ experience, the family company grew into an internationally renowned brand. Today, TRIBÙ distributes its design outdoor furniture in more than 70 countries, and is a world leader in the sector.
DNA: SIMPLICITY, INNOVATION & QUALITY
• Discreet luxury: modern, but always pure and refined: that is how one can recognize the TRIBÙ designs. Luxurious and understated design outdoor furniture without striking shapes or colours. TRIBÙ is timeless.
• Durable materials: TRIBÙ relies on durability, and only selects top quality materials. Outdoor furniture must endure a lot more than indoor furniture – and TRIBÙ fills this challenge like no other.
• Innovation: R&D is one of TRIBU’s cornerstones. Our strength? The never-ending passion to find new and natural looking materials. For exclusive outdoor furniture that can resist every kind of weather.
• Excellent seating comfort: Good looking and comfortable? Sit down in one of our high-quality pieces of furniture and feel the tension slip away. Seating comfort is our priority – and you will feel this right away.
• Respect: TRIBÙ is committed to ethical business practices and respect for nature. For example, we ensure the good working conditions of our Indonesian weavers. We also strive to make all our packaging environment-friendly. Every day, we bring this goal a step closer.
Subscribe to Newsletter and discover the latest trends in Design.